Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Blog

This is a project about my projects.  It is an experiment, an attempt, a second try.


I am sixteen years old, a citizen of the northernmost state in the North America, and this is my new blog. 

I am going to give you a little bit of a background.  When I was thirteen or fourteen I started a blog.  At that time in my life I was going through a lot of hard things...battles within myself.  I was not secure in any way, and the fact that I got few responses to my posts made me feel like a failure.  A week or two after I turned sixteen, I finally shut it down.  

A lot has changed since then, though not even a year has passed.  Over the summer I volunteered at a Bible camp, and it helped me to discover who I am.  Working there brought me closer to God and helped me through so many of the problems I have continually had.  I am still learning and healing, but I'm on a new path and ready to see where it leads me.

This blog will be mostly about my projects, with a fair mixture of pictures, thoughts, and dreams. 

I am a homeschool student just starting her Junior (possibly Senior, I haven't decided if I'm going to leap ahead and graduate early) year of highschool.  Writing is my passion, though I still have a lot to learn.  I am teaching myself how to draw (so no laughing at my attempts! :), and am an expert daydreamer.  
My supplies
My face

My links

Please stick with me and keep reading.  I am going to try to post once a week, but with crazy schedules and the unpredictability of life, we'll see how that goes.  

Cheers!

-Pixy

No comments:

Post a Comment